Higher Education Facilities that serve the highest purposes of humanity.
Colleges and universities may technically be institutions, but the physical campus should reflect the aspirational spirit of the students and faculty. In effect, these buildings should leave a lasting impression on the minds of those who walk the halls, but little to none on the environment.
In addition to functional, innovative and sustainable buildings, our projects focus on design and construction elements like these:
- Charging stations for laptops both inside and outside of the classrooms
- Specialty hardware that allows teachers to lock down their classrooms for safety reasons
- Mock medical spaces like operating rooms, exam rooms, procedure rooms, and medical equipment
- Therapy pools, state-of-the-art fitness centers and other amenities — some that are used as recruitment tools for on-campus housing
- Flexible spaces that can convert from a large auditorium into smaller partitioned rooms
- Full-service restaurants and eateries
Our experts can also perform energy optimization assessments to help colleges and universities significantly reduce their utility costs.
Next Stage Group develops the design and performance of structures, materials and systems for projects of every size and complexity. We are an independent organization of engineers, designers, architects and other professionals who collaborate worldwide to help you achieve your goals. We are committed to being a sustainable and diverse global driver of change and innovation in our industry.
Making the building process better and more collaborative.
No, We do not charge for consultation. We can meet you on-site or remote conference 24/7.
We service clients across all 50 states & abroad.
All projects have various challenges, budgets & schedules. Sometimes a single onsite consultation is sufficient for resolution.
We provide turnkey professional solutions from the groud up.